Everything you wanted to know about our delicious macarons.
1. What is a French macaron?
French macaron is a sweet meringue-based cookie made with egg whites, sugar, almond flour, and is filled with a buttercream, cream cheese or chocolate ganache.
2. What is the size of your macarons?
Our macarons are approximately 35mm to 45mm.
3. For how long will your macarons stay fresh?
Outside of the refrigerator kept in an airtight container in a cool dry place…2 to 3 days (in winter)
In the refrigerator our macarons stay fresh for up to one week also in an airtight container.
Macarons can also be frozen for up to 3 months provided they are kept in an airtight container.
4. Do your macarons contain nuts?
Yes, our macarons may contain traces of nuts as our kitchen is not nut-free.
5. Where are your macarons made?
We are proud to say that all our macarons are homemade in an exclusively designed Macaron only Kitchen.
6. Where do you source your ingredients?
Our ingredients are sourced from local and international suppliers
7. Are your macarons Halaal?
Yes they are
8. Do you deliver?
We will only do delivery if the order exceeds 10 dozen or more*. Please contact us as delivery is dependent on your location.
9. When do you do deliveries in?
Deliveries are done on a Friday morning, for alternate arrangements please contact us.
10. When do I need to place my order?
All orders must be placed on the Monday to be delivered by Friday.
11. What are the methods of Payment?
Cash and EFT.
12. What happens if I am having trouble ordering through the website?
Please user alternate contact details.
13. What do I do to follow-up and/or make changes to my order?
Please note that orders cannot be changed once orders have been placed